SINCE 1963, POP WARNER is the ORIGINAL Youth Flag,
Tackle and Cheer program in AZ.
WE are the ORIGINAL, the largest and the BEST!
Longevity, experience, academic emphasis;
why would you want your child to play anywhere else?
It's all about the Kids
Apollo High School
- Practice for the first 3 weeks is Monday thru Friday, 6pm to 8pm. FLAG STARTS MONDAY 8/4
- If you have any outstanding paperwork (physical, report card, birth certificate) or any outstanding fees, please bring it all to first practice and give it to your business manager.
- All flag and tackle players must wear compression shorts (or a jock) and cleats.
- If your athlete wears glasses, they must practice and play in sports goggles. The lenses in the sports goggles must be clear. They cannot be tinted or transition lenses because the trainer/EMT must be able to see his eyes and make an assessment without removing the glasses.
- If your player has asthma, please bring an inhaler.
- No pets are permitted on the school grounds, so please leave all pets at home. If you bring one, you will be asked to take it home.
- There is also no smoking (or e-cigs) permitted on school grounds.
- Equipment pickup for tackle is Sunday August 3rd. See the schedule below
- Certification is Saturday 8/23 and will be held at our home field at Apollo High School. This is mandatory in order for your player to be certified to play. We will also hold concussion testing for all players sponsored by the Mayo Clinic. The schedule for this event will be given out shortly.
Please understand that items #6 & 7 are handed down directly by the facilities, and if we violate these rules, we can lose our privileges at the fields.
Go to the "Why play in Pop Warner" tab to see why Pop Warner
is the PREMIERE youth football/cheer organization in Arizona!
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!!
Get updates for future events and registration information
Click Here to Visit the CDC Page on Concussions